Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thing #9 - Explore MERLIN and locate other library feeds/blogs

MERLIN is cool! I particularly like the Library Lingo section. I wish that it had existed when I started in libraries.

I love Reader's Advisory, and so I check out the earlyword blog a lot. I just love it. They have all kinds of good information on books I will probably never have the time to read, but should know about for the customers.

I also like the Librarian Avengers. Sometimes you just want to be a warrior Librarian and she really helps dispel some frustrations because she's going through the same things. :)

Another place I like to hang out is Reference Quarterly. It's good to stay on top of reference news.

And they are all now part of my RSS feeds on Bloglines. Whenever I move over to Google Reader, I'll move them over there, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment