Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thing #10 - Image Generators

This was really fun. I had a great time playing with image generators. I like Meez a lot, but I'm tired of them and want to find others. So I went a-searching...

I found a fun one at jellymuffin.com.




Which was really fun to play around with. But...it's not really "avatar"y. So I kept going.

This site was also fun. But...a huge pain to actually get your image. You have to use the PrintScreen button and paste it into MS Paint and then augment it from there. Pain in the tushie!





So, I journeyed on, having a great time. I then found UNIQUE. It has a fun interactive site that doesn't take toooooo long to update your changes. And it was fairly easy to download and use your avatar here.





I couldn't help wondering though, what is the aversion to noses in avatars? Both of these sites do not give a nose option. So, I was off in search of a nose.


This was hard. The library computers weren't upgraded enough to use FaceYourManga, which looked really really cool. I can't download Zwinky (and I'm not sure that I want to) at the library, either.


Finally, I opted for Yahoo. (Once I remembered my Yahoo login, that is.) And voila! An avatar with a nose. It was an extremely complicated one, though. And I couldn't choose my own nose. :(

All in all, it was a fun Thing to do. I'm definitely going to be on the lookout for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment