Friday, December 11, 2009

Thing #19 - Web 2.0 Winners

After 5 minutes I am completely hooked on Pandora. OMG, this is the best thing ever! An internet radio station that I can choose the music for...how cool is that? No wonder it won an award - okay, it was second place, but still...

I loved that I could type in an artist and make a radio station with just that artist. Not only that, but no one was there to judge my choices. I could add more artists to my radio station and create other radio stations. Since I'm a bit of an eclectic listener, and a bit of a cheapskate, too, I think this is the best thing. Not only that, but I can share my radio station with others through email.

Sadly, I cannot figure out how to share my radio station on blogger. (If this were on Facebook, I could share it.) But, I can email my radio station to people. So, if you're interested, comment on this post and be sure to include your email. I'll send you an email from my Pandora account with a link to my radio station and you can listen, too!

I'm going to have to peruse some more of these winners. Pandora really fills a hole in my life that I never knew exisited!

No comments:

Post a Comment