Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thing #20 - YouTube

I love the muppets. Luckily for me, so do a lot of people in the YouTube universe. :) And it seems that the muppets have been creating new skits just for internet viewing. I never would have known that if I hadn't been working on Thing #20!

I hope this makes you laugh as much as it made me laugh.




If you really like Muppets, I would highly suggest the Muppets Studio on YouTube. I'm so excited to find this.

The only thing I don't like is that it's hard to find things if you don't know the right tag. Or if you can't quite remember where it was you saw it. The site is just so huge and user driven that somethings aren't labeled correctly. However, I notice that this is one more place where Google is taking over the world.

It would be great if we could put successful library programs - or trainings - on things like YouTube. That way, we could post them on our website or in our Check Us Out program as a "Missed It?" section. I know that personally, I have missed a few library programs I would have loved to go to because of work or health problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment